Friday, November 30, 2012

Scrap the Boys

Ahhhh I didn't think I was going to make this months cut off for Scrap the Boys November challenge...haha just made it in the nick of time! Please excuse the dodgy night time photography ;)

This month was a colour challenge...


I simply loved the colours & had to give it a go...especially as my son had a t-shirt in similar colours. This is what I came up with.
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by...as always, a huge thank you for all your lovely comments! I really do appreciate each & every one of them :) x
Can you believe tomorrow is December!!!
Happy scrapping!

7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Paula!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi.. I have seen a few last minute layouts for challenges today.. we are all in the same boat I think.. the months are just flying by!! and this is amazing.. a wonderful take on the color challenge for STB's.. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That color combo rocks and is perfect on this fabulously masculine page! Love the stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah that photo is perfect!! Love your take on the challenge Paula!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much Paula.... loving this page too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an awesome masculine page, Paula...loving the white space & your fabulous layers :)

    ReplyDelete