Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Inspirational Finnabair!

While blog hopping recently, I made a stop & feasted on the gorgeous creations by Anna Dabrowska aka Finnabair. All of her creations are absolutely amazing, but one layout really caught my eye & I sooo wanted to recreate it. This is my take/lift/copy of her layout...

 
Not all my letters are random...there is a (hidden) title in there, to describe this other amazing talent! & my DD pointed out another word that fits for this gorgeous lady! ;) Can you spot them?
 
Here is a close up of the Rangers Rock Candy with the Distress Stains...I so loved the texture that was created doing this. I can see it's going to be something I'll try many more times.

 
You can see Anna's amazing original here...mine still pales in comparison, but I certainly had a lot of fun creating this.


Thank you for stopping by & as always, a huge thank you for all your lovely comments! I really do appreciate the time you take to leave me one & I certainly appreciate them x
Happy scrapping!

12 comments:

  1. Great photo Paula and I love the colors you have used. I have been sitting here having a 'where is wally' moment trying to pick out your title, is it 'chick'?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 'This chick rocs' Haha it doesn't help when I play with spelling, realised later she actually spells it 'rokz' ;)

      Delete
  2. This looks amazing, I think finnibair is in a class all her own, she is so talented, and this certainly is very creative...love the colors...

    ReplyDelete
  3. very finnibair, love your take on her work, lovely picture of Louise too, have a good week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. FABULOUS! Really, really love the rock candy with the distress....gorgeous technique...must try it!!!! I think you've done an awesome job of Finn's LO:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic take on Finnibair's layout. You really pulled it off superbly. Looks fabulous, Louise looks pretty good too. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Wow. I had saved Finn's page to my faves as well. And I think you have aced the technique and totally made it your own. This really is sensational. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow~ This is really gorgeous Paula! Love the colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this, it's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous and the texture is just amazing! Fabulous work xx

    ReplyDelete