Sunday, July 29, 2012

Scrapping update...

This layout somewhat created itself :) haha that is so rare for me!
This wasn't the photo I was working on, but in an effort to clear my desk, I had stacked photos with backgrounds together & was putting away everything else. As I was sorting through things, each piece that had been pulled out for other layouts seemed to work perfectly with this photo...by the time I had cleared the desk, I had a ready made layout sitting in front of me! Hence this layout turned out completely different to the one I had planned in my head...haha notice NO glimmermist what so ever!!! Though I think I want a little crazy on the inking...still thinking about that one???


Thanks for stopping by...as always, a huge thank you for all your lovely comments! :) They really do make my day x
Happy scrapping!

17 comments:

  1. two very familiar faces :) love the textured flourish on the side, lovely page :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layout.. and you can never have too much of anything with scrapping i reckon!~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fabulous, Paula...love the inking (not overboard at all) & the gorgeous damask out the side of the photo...fantastic layering behind the photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this photo and the page is just perfectly designed for it. And I have to admit, none of my pages ever end up looking like they did in my head before I started.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great method for scrapping????!!!!!! LOVE that flower tucked in & the inking is perfect...I spy yummy tape, too. The big banner flag is FAB, too...this is great all round. A fave, methinks:):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's beautiful Paula! Everything works perfectly together. I love your template work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. <3 <3 <3 and the feeling is mutual :) xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful !! Crisp, bold full of depth and clean detail, love it. Isn't it great when something just evolves before your very eyes and none of it was preconceived, they are always the most satisfying creations.

    ReplyDelete
  9. If it came together like that it was obviously meant to be Paula!
    And it looks amazing. The damask looks fab and I love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh gosh its just STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well it put itself together extremely well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fabulous way to clean your scrap desk! Its a gorgeous layout. Love the photo of you and Lou. The inking looks fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful Paula.. the background and layering look fantastic!! Fab photo of you and Lou!! Hugs :))

    ReplyDelete
  14. love this, love the colours - just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a great layout! So funny hearing the story behind it! I love it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks like I will have to wait until this is in the mag...congrats on the publication, Paula!

    and thanks so much for your awesome comments on my blog tonight...muchly appreciated :)) xx

    ReplyDelete