Sunday, July 1, 2012

Scrap The Girls July challenge!

Sadly this is my last month with Scrap The Girls. I've absolutely loved being part of STG & owe a huge, huge thank you to Kate for originally taking a chance on me & to Mal for continuing to keep me on the team...both have been fabulous to work with! I'm also so honoured to be among such an amazing group of talented scrappers over my time :) but it's time for me to take a break...

The July challenge is a super easy one...Black, White plus ONE other Colour!


I love the array of colour selections from the CT, simply gorgeous inspiration...check it out here!

Thank you for all the support I've enjoyed during my time at STG, it's much appreciated :) Thanks for stopping by!
Happy scrapping!!!

11 comments:

  1. Oh this looks so lovely, I love the brown mixed with the black and white!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this white and brown combination, great page :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your page is beautiful Paula! The brown just works perfectly with your gorgeous photo. Your inspiration will be missed at STG.
    Take care. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just adore this page Paula!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I looooove the brown. The misted spots are beautiful in the background and such a lovely photo. Fabulous page.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have to agree, the colour combo is simply stunning... & love the.bg with the squares & spots, too....sad about finishing with the team:(:(... But I wonder whats around the next corner:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning, I love the dots in the background and your flower cluster is super yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh thats just so so pretty who would have thought that colour combo would work but it does!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Paula, this is just a perfect, beautiful page. It has my fave elements - a little stamping, some polka dots, and very cute tape!! Love the wood grain one...and the photo is just gorgeous, love!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning colour combo and I absolutely love this layout, Paula!!! You rock!!!

    ReplyDelete