Sunday, July 22, 2012

Quick weekend share...

Hello...hoping everyone is enjoying the weekend. I took a break from my other projects to complete a quick layout! Haha got to love that satisfaction of actually completing a layout...


I couldn't wait to scrap this photo that Louise took of us at the Brissy Expo in June this year. To me, this is the definition of friendship...we have been through the good, the bad & the ugly together, these girls are the best!!! They are one of the blessings that have come from scrapping :)
Now to flatten my layout under a box ;) haha!
Thanks for stopping by & a huge thank you for all your lovely comments...they do mean the world to me & I appreciate each & every one of them x

13 comments:

  1. wow! I love it Paula!!

    I have made lots of beautiful friends through scrapbooking too...and you are one of them <3

    D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous layout Paula , I recognised those lovely faces, :) Hi Louise and Michelle :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. MY GOSH...I LOOOOVE this...is that washi I spy behind the piccy? It's NICE!! And those butterflies....they look sensational. Love the blue with the kraft - stunning! As you girls look:):):):)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lizzy...it is washi tape under the photo, a combo of Hambly Screen Prints (2 outside ones) & Tim Holtz (middle).

      Delete
  4. lovely layout. love my scrapping friend and inspiration Louise....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is just fabulous Paula! Love the template work and gorgeous colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous layout Paula!! Love the blue and those spots are divine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow Paula I saw this on FB and fell in love .... you are on fire with such super duper art work ... love everything you create, and these colors are sensational xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is sooooo fantastic Paula.
    I really, really think its awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome LO Paula... love that pick from the Brissie Expo.. all that aqua looks delicious!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, this is just totally awesome, Paula! Love the colours & the butterflies...oh and the amazing background work. Fantastic work! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW this is so goregous Paula! Love the washi tape and those butterflies...sensational work as always :))xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous colours and a beautiful photo. Good friends are to be treasured. You are lucky to have such special people in your life. x

    ReplyDelete