Wednesday, April 11, 2012

White With 1.

The April challenge over @ WW1 is up :)

White + Grey + Tags & Tabs

I have to confess, grey is not a colour I would normally choose to use, but I enjoyed digging out my neglected grey inks & paper to put this together. My glimmer mist background was a mix of black & chalkboard white.

Last month I won a fabulous Imaginarium Designs chipboard pack from the lovely Debbie. Here is a close up of one of the pieces which I've heat embossed it in silver for my title.

Look here, to check out the gorgeous creations from the other CT...all so inspiring!

I look forward to seeing everyones take on this months challenge.

Thanks for stopping by...as always, a huge thank you for all your lovely words of support on my blog :) I really do appreciate each & every one of them x

Happy scrapping!

7 comments:

  1. This is a challenging one ~ you've conquered it, though~ quite striking:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paula your page is totally fab,love the Chipboard :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous page Paula...you have done so well with the colour scheme xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your coloured photo and the pop of red against the grey and white. The tag is fabulous and love that misting in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the chevron in the background Paula and the embossed title looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow you've done an amazing job with this colour combo, Paula - it looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Paula you have made grey look so good. Lovely layout.

    ReplyDelete