Saturday, April 7, 2012

Happy Easter!!!

Hoping everyone is enjoying the Easter weekend! :) I've certainly enjoyed some scrapping time to finish off a couple of layouts...
Mal's sketch for this months Scrap The Girls challenge...loved this sketch, had to tackle it again ;) I've got some personal journaling on the tag behind which flips out to reveal underneath. Just a little tip here...don't leave your layout to dry after misting where your son could accidently spray it with water!!! Took me a while to work out what happened, but it's probably something I'll only notice ;)

This next mphoto has been sitting on my desk for a few weeks, so it's good to finally find some time to create with it. Thank you again to Lisa & her family for taking it :)

Thank you for stopping by...as always, a huge thank you for all your lovely comments :) they do brighten my day x
Happy scrapping...& a wonderful & safe Easter weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous pages Paula. Just love the misting and colors in the first and your multi colored mist in the second.
    Have a wonderful Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work and pages Paula, love the misting on the last LO.
    have a safe and happy easter :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you are misting again, I always love dropping by to see what misting you have been up to, I especially love the bright colours of the second!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your backgrounds...no idea what DS has done, which I guess is good!!! The yellowy-orange & black together look FAB:):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous layouts Paula! Lovin the orange and black, well done for having another dip at the sketch! the multicoloured misting looks super in the second layout, that polka dot stencil is so effective!
    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete