Monday, April 16, 2012

Kraft It Up!

This months challenge over @ KIU was to include 3 extra kraft items to your base...mine include, kraft patterned wrapping paper (I simply loved it, so kept it to use), bracket, tag on flower & paper bag to hold journaling tag. The colour combo came from the wrapping paper...it's certainly not a combo that I would have normally used, but rather like how it turned out!
The photo is one that my daughter took of herself in the mirror whilst 'testing out' the camera.

Thanks for stopping by...& a huge thank you for all your lovely comments :) I really do appreciate each & every one of them! x
Happy scrapping!

8 comments:

  1. Gosh, this is gorgeous....great idea with the half flower & LOVE the masking. You're the masking queen:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi.. what a marvellous take on the challenge, I love the design and all the embellies you have used.. looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Paula! Great inspiration for me. Off I go. Yippee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW Paula, I just love that photo. Your daughter in very innovative!!! Love your take on the challenge, who would think of using a paper bag to hold the journalling. Love that. Thanks for playing with us at KIU.
    Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your page is lovely and inspiring Paula. I love that you reuse wrapping paper I like to do that too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. painting effects look great and i love the photo...thanks for playing along at KIU

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very cool layout, bet you're glad you kept that wrapping paper. Great photo too

    ReplyDelete