Monday, April 2, 2012

Scrap The Girls!

The April challenge over @ Scrap The Girls is this gorgeous sketch by Malinda! It is 8x11", but you can do 12x12" if you really need to ;)
This is my take on the challenge...



Typical me...wasn't completely happy with it (think the photos ended up bigger than I had visioned) & am currently working on another layout ;)


Check out the CT beautiful creations here & I look forward to seeing everyone's layouts soon!


Thank you as always for your lovely comments...I really do appreciate each & every one of them! :) x

Happy scrapping!

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous layout Paula...love that background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really, really like this - love the combo of b& w photos with that great bg paper....wonderful sense of balance, I reckon!!!:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI.. This looks lovely, and the size of the layout really is a sweet size I think!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your take on the sketch challenge Paula :) how adorable are those B/W whites!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving everyones take on the sketch Paula.
    And your's is Fab! Great mix of papers and love the tapes.
    What a cutie, love the knee socks :) I remember my Mum had a fluffy chair like that in her bedroom :) Old photo's are awesome.
    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful page, cute photos too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. awwww you were so cute, I love your pattern paper you have used!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You were a really cute baby Paula and I simply adore your layout! xx

    ReplyDelete