Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A new month...

...& welcome to summer! LOL though you wouldn't know it with this weather!!!
With a new month comes new challenges...gotta love that! Here is the December sketch challenge for Forever Always, all the details plus Kye's gorgeous inspiration can be found here.
Also with a new month...comes a new Creative Kit for Forever Always. Check out the details & Sonia's inspiration here.


This reminds me that I didn't post the last layout I created using last months Creative Kit. This is my old SLR which has found new life with my daughter who, like me, is spending a whole lot of time in the dark room @ school!


As we enter the 'silly season'...happy scrapping everyone!

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout and that kit looks really really yummy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. sigh!!!!! more gorgeous paint effects

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous LO Paula, love the colours and the painted background!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that camera and that layout Paula.!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a stunning page... love the use of paint and I often use photos of "things" rather than people on LO'S
    in fact I have a whole album of pages without people ... sometimes challenging but was fun to do... hugs x
    THANKS FOR YOUR LOVELY COMMENT X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I just wrote a msg and then went back to your LO and lost it. It went something like this, love the green with the touch of blue. Love the pic too and the story with it and that journal page looks fab. I just bought a DSLR, maybe i should scrap my new toy. Good idea....

    ReplyDelete