Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Merry Christmas!!!

Hoping everyone had a joyous & festive Christmas!!!

It's here & gone all too quick, but now comes the time to relax...hehe well, we are in this household! The kids are all happy with their new stuff, which leaves me to happily scrap! :)
& getting into the spirit of Christmas...I couldn't go past the colour combo of red & green for this months Scrap the Girls challenge. It wasn't what I was going with before Christmas, but my blue & orange layout can wait ;)
'Oh Santa, I've been sooo very good' is so typical of my DD...here we are trying to do our Christmas photo shoot...hehe lets say, there is a lot of 'out takes'!!!


Hopefully you are all getting some scrapping time over the break...enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Loving your LO Paula... great design!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this Paula ,,, the colours look so striking together, and your journalling is great .. beautiful work .. hugs x

    ReplyDelete