Saturday, December 18, 2010

WW1 Challenge!

The month of December is always a little crazy...add to that, our decision to completely rip up all our tiles in both the kitchen & dining room, it's complete mayhem here!!! But I've finally put aside some time to scrap & other than the layer of wood dust over everything :0 ...it's been great!

As I've never really scrapped in grey & I love masking, I simply couldn't go past this months WW1 challenge, which has been slowly forming in my mind. I'm pretty pleased with the results, though it's a subject matter close to my heart & had to be recorded! I'm very proud of my DD's strength & continued determination to stand up to the bullies!!! Love my 'rebel with a cause' xx
I didn't have grey glimmermist, so I first misted in black magic, then a lot of pearl. I've inked my chipboard white, then embossed in silver...with grey stamping.


Thank you, as always, for your lovely comments...they do bring a huge smile to my day!
Hoping things are not too crazy for you all :)

10 comments:

  1. wow Paula I LOVE THIS !!!! the misting is sensational...and I love the way you have chosen a colour photo with black & white to tone in and that red REALLY makes it POP !!!!
    thanks for your lovely comment on my blog ..no that is not my handwriting sadly !!!! it is a font called "road trip" ...hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Paula, really gorgeous LO!! Absolutely adore the masking and stamping. Love your journaling! Thanks for joining in at WW1.
    Thanks so much for leaving the lovely comment on my blog on my RDA spot... so very much appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. um.. WOWEEEE.. I think I would be pretty happy with this page, cause its STUNNING.
    thanks for playing along at WW1.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore your masking. LOVE this layout Paula!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMgoodness this is just totally breathtaking I soooo love it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ditto to all of the above comments!! its stunning!!! This masking is just AWESOME!! Thanks for joining in this month at WW1 :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. GORGEOUS work Paula !!! I love how you do what you do ! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks totally awesome. I love the colours in her dress with the grey and white. Your masking is just gorgeous.
    Good Luck with the whole tile thing.....Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Paula, you never cease to amaze me...LOVE WHAT YOU DO!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi just dropping in to say i love what you have done with the challenge.. i love that masking.. stunning!! hope you are having a great day!xx lizzy

    ReplyDelete