Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Layouts to share!

'Always be true to YOU' is a layout that I completed before Christmas. I simply had a need to play with my 'brick template' & my new Tim Holtz stamps...hmmm, love them!


'Today you...' was for Sue's yellow challenge over @ Top 50. Funny, there's been a few yellow challenges of late, which must have cured me of my yellow phobia!...this wasn't hard at all!!! :)


Thanks for stopping by...& a huge thank you for all your lovely comments :) they are wonderful to read!

5 comments:

  1. Both gorgeous LO's Paula... so loving that brick template and Tim Holtz are my fav stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool, bricks...the colours you ahve used are fab, love your mix of emebellies ad pps on that second one too, thanks for your lovely comments on my blog about my last post, really means a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I love these Paula, especially the first one! I can see that brick template getting a good workout!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the "brick" look on the top LO....very cute and those photos are divine....pretty cute actually....
    Love the Yellow page to...wish I had more time to get into the top 50 challenges other than just sponsoring them!!!
    thanks for calling by the blog Paula.........
    AND a very Happy, safe & prosperous New Year is wished for you and your family!!
    Kathie
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete