Thursday, November 25, 2010

What a week!

But I seriously can't complain...I've got a lot to be grafeful for! Always better to focus on the good, than dwell on the bad ;)
One of those good things for this week is finally scrapping a challenge over @ Scrapboutique. I loved this challenge that Em set...all male layout, no flowers & add a moustache (though this was not compulsory) I knew instantly which photos to use...Movember photos from 2 years ago!

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are always appreciated :)

Happy scrapping!

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous male LO Paula... love the vintage feel & those Graphic 45 pp's!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very masculine but fun at the same time....lovin that strip MO as well

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastico! Love your page and I am soooo definitely loving the striped Mo too! So glad you had fun with this one, it shines!
    P.S Thank you for your visit to my blog. xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks great. My DH is doing Movember now and I cannot wait for the MO to GO. Maybe I should scrap him too.....

    ReplyDelete