Sunday, November 7, 2010

Scrapping update!

Last weekend Michelle & I escaped reality & retreated!!! It was fantastic to get away & meet new people, including the lovely Peta...& in between loads of laughs, food & fun, I did manage to scrap! Woohoo!!!
Here's some of what I got done...

This first layout is showcasing my son's delightful habit of using tomato sauce on absolutely everything...& I mean everything!



'smilin' boy' was inspired from using Sketch # 141 from Pencil Lines.


Materials for 'new do' is from the gorgeous July Girl kit from What Is Old Is New that I recently won.




Thanks for stopping by...as always, a huge thank you for the lovely comments :) they do bring a smile to my face!
Happy scrapping!




6 comments:

  1. WOW Paula ! You did all of these AND the retreat classes ? I didn't realise you had completed so many - WOOHOO !!!
    Had a ball, hope we can do it again some time !
    Looking forward to BrisVegas in June !

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW you were a very busy bee Paula... loving all those LO's!! My daughter also has a thing for tomato sauce. She drowns her food in it... must be the sugar as she has a sweet tooth lol! If you have a spare moment check out my blog as there is a little something for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fantastic! Love your spider web!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow you did get a lot done despite all that talking hehehe. love love love that tomato sauce one the most

    ReplyDelete
  5. Busy busy girl Paula. Lots of fab layouts.

    ReplyDelete