Tuesday, December 1, 2020

December Kraft+ Challenge!

 The Kraft+ Challenge is live, this month it's a colour challenge...easy right!



NATURALLY NEON...because it is a challenge after all ;)

I typically don't have neon, anything, but when doing a clean-up of the kids old crafting box, I found just what I needed. Haha exactly what I needed actually...pink & yellow neon paint.

Some close-ups of my art journal to show the details...


A bit of Dina Wakley stamps, Tim Holtz stamps and stencil, basket weave paper from Kaszazz...so perfect!

"Life in Full Colour" is a phase from ArtStacks 'Faces and Figures' Corestacks.

Check out all the colourful inspiration from the rest of the team HERE, the ladies have certainly rose to the challenge and created some amazing layouts.

Thank you for stopping by.

Happy crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment