Sunday, November 15, 2020

November Kraft+ Challenge!

 Hello! I hope this finds you all well? I'm a bit slow this month with the November Kraft+ Challenge...eeck! I'm sure you've all seen the fabulous A BUG'S LIFE CHALLENGE by now, but finally, here's my take on it.


 I loved this inspiration board when I saw it and had loads of ideas, as I do have lots of bug stamps, stencils and embellishments. Unfortunately, I was hit with an awful dose of Shingles and haven't been able to sit or focus on much at all. I've finally had the energy to set up a stand-up desk to create at and had a play today...yay!

"Butterfly"...I ended up doing an art journal page, mainly using Dina Wakley products, except for this old Kaszazz butterfly stamp, which I absolutely love.

If you haven't already, make sure you check out the gorgeous creations from the rest of the team HERE.

Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment