Tuesday, December 8, 2020

ArtStacks Share.

Hello again! Today I'm also sharing another art journal page using the gorgeous ArtStacks products. I'll be honest, this background was started the December Kraft+ Neon challenge, but it wasn't panning out like I had wanted, so it was tossed aside. I revisited it when I picked up the pink cut-out girl from ArtStacks.

With some clever covering up with a stamped torn tag and the pretty ArtStack pink cut-out girl and flowers from the Anemones and Friends Corestack, I am finally happy with the end result. I also added some butterflies, again from the 'Anemones and Friends' pack, because who doesn't love a butterfly or two...though 3 is always preferable when it comes to design ;)


As always, I edged my cut-outs with black texta/paint pen to remove any 'white' edges. This just gives it a more polished look. With the addition of a title, again from the 'Anemones and Friends' pack, my page is done.

Pop over to the ArtStacks blog to see the gorgeous inspiration from the rest of the team, you'll find it HERE.

Thank you for stopping by. 

Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment