Tuesday, December 15, 2020

ArtStacks play...

Hello! I'm here to share more of my art journal play using the gorgeous ArtStacks products.

First I added colour to my background...one quick and easy way is spreading paint with a credit card. This is a bit of a favourite method of mine, less overthinking ;) There is also a pour of gloss spray in the turquoise...absolutely no control there.


 I then added some stenciling in more turquoise and yellow. Then adding extra yellow ink to create drips down the page, with the aim to bring out the yellow in the centre of the flower that is being held in the hands. This is such a beautiful piece, which you'll find in the 'Anemones and Friends' Corestack. From that same pack, I added the tissue paper flowers around the page, starting at the wrist to give the impression of a tattoo.


 I added butterflies and a title, again from the 'Anemones and Friends' pack. With an 'All' pencil, I went around the hands to create shadowing, spraying with water to activate the pencil and to create a grungy look on the hands.

 A close up to show how gorgeous that tissue paper is...there is absolutely no signs of it, just the image. I love it!


Pop over to the ArtStacks website, where you'll find loads of inspiration from the rest of the team, as well as their full range of ArtStacks packs.

Thank you for stopping by.

Happy crafting!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment