Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Retreat scrapping!

The previous weekend I was lucky enough to be at retreat, it was a rather productive one for me :) gotta love that! A lot of it was for DT commitments, but here's a couple just for me.


The background for this one was started the previous retreat, just playing with Dylusions paint...I love the vibrancy of these paints. While at this retreat, I sat opposite the lovely Lisette & she had this fabulous stencil from Scrapmatts...I simply had to borrow. That's the beauty of retreats, the sharing of supplies, as well as the sharing of knowledge & simply the fun of them! I teamed the stencil with Colourblast paste which matched beautifully with the paint, I added some stamping & embellishments.
For this next one, I've layered various stamps to create my background. It's great to get out the much neglected stamps & play.


Thanks for stopping by, as always a huge thank you for any comments you may leave. I truly do appreciate the time you take to leave me one.
Happy scrapping.

2 comments:

  1. These are both fabulous...go you at retreat! LOOOOOVE the Dylusions up top....& I'm a bit like you, my poor stamps haven't had too much of an airing lately.. they look amazing on your boy page:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how wonderful it would be to go on a retreat.. maybe one day!! sigh!! These look great.. just love the bright colors on the first one and I love the scrapmatts stencil too.. and fabulous stamping on the second layout.. stamps make an interesting change from stencils and paint.. I hope your week is going well..

    ReplyDelete