Saturday, July 9, 2016

A2Z Scraplets July Mood Board

Hello, I hope you are all enjoying the weekend...at least we enjoyed a little bit of sun here.
Have you seen the gorgeous mood board over @ A2Z Scraplets? I loved it & couldn't wait to play...


Here's where the inspiration took me...


I was lucky enough to have all those colours in Tim Holtz distress paint & with those umbrella's simply saw a background of circles! I was also drawn to the arrow & the pencils, though I've used scribble pen to stand out, over pencils, with the A2Z arrow stencil. I loved the quote, which lead me to this gorgeous 'love you' script wood title, already in black which I loved as it was.


Thanks for stopping by. As always, a huge thank you for any comments you may leave me...they are very much appreciated, especially the time you take to leave me one x
Happy scrapping!

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow those colors are awesome! Fabulous take on the inspiration! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete