Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Guest Designer news!

Hello! I'm super excited to announce that I'm Guest Designing over at A2Z Scraplets, I feel very honoured to be joining them for a few months :) My first share went up today on their blog, which you can find HERE.


I was lucky enough to get to play with this fabulous stencil, as well as the various chipboard pieces :)


I do love my stencils & this, Fading Circular Dots Stencil, was a fun one to use with it's great design & ease of cleaning. I used it with Colour Blast paste...& really love the results.


For the 'always arrow' & 'happy' word, I simply coloured in the same orange paint as used in the background. For the flourish, I painted it with the Colour Blast paste then dimensional magic to give it extra gloss as well as the shimmer.
Pop over to their blog to see the fabulous creations from the DT & their other great chipboard designs. If you are a lover of chipboard, they also have a DT Call Out at the moment, closing July 30th...you'll find the details HERE
Thank you for stopping by. As always, a huge thank you for any comments you may leave me...I really do appreciate them, especially the time you take to leave me one.
LOL if only you could see me now...I have a cat snuggled on my lap, so my arms are at full length trying to type this out ;) They certainly rule the house!!!
Happy scrapping!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely! That stencil looks yum & I'm loving the gold that you did it with! CONGRATS on the Guest Gig.....go you!!!

    ReplyDelete