Friday, July 1, 2016

July Kraft+ Challenge!

Hello July! With the new month comes new challenges & I loved this one over @ Kraft+...isn't it gorgeous!


Obviously we had to start with some sheet music & I was also drawn to the minty green in the cake, the flowers & the heart created by the sheet music. This is what I came up with...


I was lucky enough to be at retreat last weekend & my sister in law had this gorgeous mask from Stampin' Up, I simply had to play & knew instantly which layout it was perfect for. Along with Colour Blast paste in 'bling', I love the gold shimmery look of it. Teamed with various Kaisercraft Collections pieces, this layout came together reasonably quickly for me...yay!
Pop over HERE to check out the AMAZING creations from the rest of the team. I look forward to seeing what you come up with...have fun!
Thank you for popping by & a huge thank you for any comments you may leave me...I certainly appreciate the time you take to leave me one x
Happy scrapping!

2 comments:

  1. Those hearts are just YUM!! Love how they cascade down the page....brilliant as always :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a gorgeous mood board! Your layout is lovely! Love the music paper and the hearts are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete