Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Show us your Stuff!

The mid-month reveal is up over at Show us your Stuff...if you haven't already done your entry & need more inspiration, go check it out!

A reminder of the FABulous sketch...

                       

This was such a brilliant sketch to play with...here is my take on it.


The most challenging bit about doing this layout was our two kittens who kept pinching my washi tape, wood veneers and anything else they could get their paws on! Haha one of the washi's is yet to turn up??? For my homemade item, I used a flair from Flutterby Designs...no surprises really! ;)  I also used a VERY old acrylic frame & swirls for my layout! I had only just had a huge clean-up of my scrap area as I have moved it within the house. It's great to make use of all that neglected stuff.


Sadly this is my last month with SUYS, I thought it was time to step away from most of my commitments for a bit. I cannot thank Vicki, Sue and the whole team enough for their support & friendship over my time there. I've loved every minute of it! 
Pop over HERE to see the gorgeous creations from the rest of the team. Make sure you give it a go this month as we are all doing a 'secret Santa' for the winner! 
Thanks for stopping by. As always, a huge thank you to those that leave some 'love', I truly do appreciate the time you take to leave me some xo
Happy scrapping!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous layout! Love the colours and the feather looks amazing.. I have the sketch printed off just have to hide away and find some time to scrap!!hehe!

    ReplyDelete