Thursday, December 24, 2015

Scrapping, simply for fun!

I'd like to wish all my followers, though that may only be a handful of you judging by the comments ;) a very, very Merry Christmas! Enjoy your time with loved ones...& I hope you are spoilt with loads of love & a bit of help around the house ;)
I'm hoping after the festivities that I get some time to play. Here is one that has been in the works for a while. I joined Instagram a couple of years ago & am loving that it is encouraging me to stop & take time out to simply take in my surroundings...haha & take a pic or two ;) Here I've scrapped a couple of my beach snaps.

A couple of detail close-ups...

I've used a little cloud stencil with a mix of texture paste & ink...adding a bit of watercolour to mimic the blue sky.


How cute is this wooden veneer title, from memory it's from WOW...I love the texture in the wood grain.


Thanks for stopping by. As always, a huge thank you for your lovely comments! I seriously do appreciate them, especially the time you take to leave me one xo
Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!

3 comments:

  1. Wowwwwww! This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the textures ... just amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MERRY CHRISTMAS to you too, Paula!! Hope it's a great one.....& I love that wood veneer too....AND the clouds AND the way you've used tags AND most of all the fact you're scrapping your insta photos....SEEYA in 2016!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the light blue and the clouds on the background. I wish you and your family a marry christmas and a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete