Sunday, December 6, 2015

123 Challenge Blog - new monthly challenge & DT call.

Good evening, there is a DT call over at 123 Challenge Blog. Why don't you give it a go, details below...


Sadly this is my last month with 123, I've been there for a fabulously long time, but I feel it's time to step down. Thank you so much to Alicia & before her, Mel, for having me on the team, I've so loved my time on the team!

Here is this month's challenge...


And here my take on this challenge...


I was certainly having a bit of an 'off' month, this background was my 2nd take for the challenge ;) I felt my original ended up too busy, so kept the background simple with this fabulous 'inspirational' word stamp from Kaszazz. The patterned paper is from Kaisercraft, I'm so loving their mini paper pads.
Here is a close up of that stamp...I've highlighted a couple of words that I found especially appropriate.



Pop over HERE to see the rest of the inspiration from the team. I know it's a super crazy month, but hopefully you can squeeze some time in to give this one a go & good luck with your DT entries ;)
Thanks for stopping by. A huge thank you for all your lovely comments, I do appreciate each and every one of them, especially the time you take to leave me one x
Happy scrapping!

2 comments:

  1. Awww - will miss seeing your work over there.... I wondered, when I saw this on FB - if the bg was pp or a stamp... Now I know.... Can't believe this was take 2!! Worth the redoing for sure. I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fabulous! I really loved this criteria! All the best with your future scrappy gigs! I will continue to see you around the blogs!

    ReplyDelete