Sunday, December 6, 2015

Kraft Plus!

It's an exciting month over at Kraft+ with the addition of some fabulous extra girls joining the team!


I'm thrilled to say that I remain with this amazing team! Yay!

This month's 'wanderlust' challenge is inspired by travel & maps...so get out all those vacation pics & start reminiscing.


I have to confess, there was a lot going on in my house over the month & my brain must have been a bit scattered, as I believed I had some map paper to work with? Haha who knows, maybe it will turn up??? Let's say I had a few false starts with this one, flipping from one set of photos to another, but now have extra photos to play with in the future ;) As I couldn't find my map paper, I printed off the world map from the Internet.


This layout itself was also a little out of my comfort zone as I've used NO mist or paint on my background. I thought about water-colouring the continents, but considering Fiji was my subject & it's a mere dot on the map, it seemed wrong.
Now I also don't have a 12x12 printer, printing this on A4 & then building back up to 12x12, hence the placement of the patterned paper, which I've had in my stash for years. I also pulled out some very old travel stamps & chipboard pieces, which seems only appropriate considering these pics are from the 80's!!!

Pop over HERE to see the amazing creations from the rest of the DT, each month I'm seriously in awe of their work!
Thanks for stopping by! As always, a huge thank you for your lovely comments, I do appreciate each & everyone of them, especially the time you take to leave me one X
Happy scrapping!

1 comment:

  1. Hah! I was about to ask you re the printer size! CLEVER on soooo many levels! I adore a good stash bust, too!!!

    ReplyDelete