Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Show us your Stuff June mid month reveal.

Yikes, I can't believe we are already half way through June! Best bit about this is that I can share my layout for this month's challenge over at Show us your Stuff!
A reminder of the mood board, which was created by me...I do hope you like it!


I searched the internet for the inspiration & I instantly fell in love with the watercolour butterfly, so that is where I drew my inspiration! LOL though it ended up being more a 'lift' of that image...it certainly wasn't the intention, but just the way it happened. I guess that image was very much in my mind.


This layout was planned out in my head for weeks before I got to play...though things didn't exactly go to plan once I sat down. I didn't have anymore music paper left, so again searched the internet for one I liked & printed it off. I had the HS butterfly mask in mind for this too...I though it would be perfect with the watercolours as it stuck down on the paper rather than the modern stencils, as I didn't want it to 'bleed' under the stencil. But after searching & completely reorganising my scrap room for hours, I realised that maybe it was one I didn't actually have.

Here are a couple of close-ups...I simply love these flairs from Flutterby Designs, who are this months sponser.


I had finished this layout at retreat, hence the glass beads...a touch of Louise inspired scrapping ;)


Head HERE to see the gorgeous creations from the rest of the team. I do hope this challenge is on your 'to do' list this month...still got plenty of time to play.
Thanks for stopping by. As always, a huge, huge thank you for all your lovely comments...I do appreciate each & every one of them. Especially the time you take to leave me one x.
Happy scrapping!

4 comments:

  1. I think it's a BRILL take...& it most Deffo is on my list AND that butterfly has got me a-thinking too:) LOOOVE how you've kept most of the design up the corner like that:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the mood board! And I adore the way you used the water colors!! Awsome effect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks fantastic! Love the background with the music paper and colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing! What an inspiring image - so worthy of 'lifting'! :D

    ReplyDelete