Saturday, June 6, 2015

Retreat scrapping.

Hello again! Last weekend I was lucky enough to spend it away at retreat...every scrapbookers dream right ;) Here is some of my completed layouts...

This one was for Scrap Around the World's May challenge. Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to upload it, but never mind...I simply loved the inspiration!


Obviously I was drawn to the pinks & blue of this mood board & those 100's&1000's...totally gorgeous! I also love the '@SoSocial' stamps I bought through Stampin' Up, as you can see below. Haha gotta love a hashtag ;)


I was extra lucky to sit next to the very talented & gorgeous Louise...drool, I could have watched her play all day. She is incredible!!! I ended up buying some Prima wire (as well as other signature Lou things) to play with. Initially I was very conscious to not copy her directly, so created a heart for this rarity of a photo of hubby & I together.


I had fun creating in the smaller A4 size, so stuck with it...this was perfect for these smaller photos that I had taken for Instagram. Here you can see a greater Lou inspired play with the wire ;) LOL I was sooo tempted to scatter sequins here & there on this one, but went with the star stamp instead.


Thanks for stopping by! As always, a huge, huge thank you for your lovely comments...I do appreciate each & every one of them, especially the time you take to leave me one x
Happy scrapping!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! These are all so different... your artsy side was really coming out in the last one....I'm a bit of a bright lover, so those colours....yum! I really like that top one, too, though....the flowers....pretty as:) I'm off to my first retreat in August and starting to get excited!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!

    ReplyDelete