Monday, June 1, 2015

Kraft Plus!

Hello June & the 1st day of Winter! This year is certainly flying past fast!!! Over at Kraft + we have another gorgeous challenge for you.


The criteria is kraft background, circles & animal print. This is my take on this challenge.


I discovered I didn't have any animal print at all in my stash, so hit the internet & found these which were perfect as they were already in the circle design...too easy!
Check out the amazing layouts from the rest of the team HERE...each month they simply blow me away with their creations, as do our entrants!
Thanks for stopping by, as always, a huge thank you for your lovely comments. I do appreciate each & every one of them, especially the time you take to leave me one x
Happy scrapping!

2 comments:

  1. This is pretty perfect for the challenge.. great photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goood ole internet, eh? And those circles look absolutely and entirely FABULOUS!!! LOVE every bit of this page :):)

    ReplyDelete