Saturday, June 6, 2015

123 Challenge Blog!

Good morning! Sorry for the delay in getting my layout for 123 Challenge Blog up...we've had dreaded computer issues. Arrgh, you become so dependent on them...certainly a love/hate relationship!

Anyway...the challenge over @ 123 Challenge Blog this month is...


My take on the challenge...I love this photo of my family mid laughter, it's so natural & real.


Here's a close-up of the gold...which I'm absolutely loving at the moment after my meeting with the lovely Heidi Swapp. It's great to use in the Big Shot with various dies as shown here.


& just to prove there is stitching on my layout ;) Haha I did quite a bit, unfortunately I ended up covering most of it up.


Check out the gorgeous creations from the rest of the team HERE. I do hope you'll join in this month.
Thanks for stopping by...as always, a huge, huge thank you for all your lovely comments! I do appreciate each & every one of them, especially the time you take to leave me one x
Happy scrapping!

1 comment:

  1. Computer problems eh? Bad as car problems...we DO depend on them soooo much:) Anyways.....I think your page is fabulous...gorg photo & the gold....yum! Love the stars, too!!!

    ReplyDelete