Wednesday, February 4, 2015

123 Challenge Blog!

Good morning! The February challenge is up over at 123 Challenge Blog & it's certainly a beauty!


Here's what I did with this inspiration...starting 1st with a palette knife & paint. I added glitter to clear gel & then applied that, again with a palette knife. I especially love it over the painted areas.


The final layout with my crazy girls...gosh, where did the time go? How I miss those carefree days.


My apologies for the wonky border...didn't photograph this one well ;)
Check out the rest of the teams fabulous creations HERE...such a variety of inspiration. I do hope you'll join in this month.
Thank you for stopping by...as always, a huge, huge thank you for all your lovely comments. I do appreciate each & every one of them, especially the time you take to leave me one x
Happy scrapping!

3 comments:

  1. Love it! Not even looking at the wonky edges...too busy check ing out your YUMMY brights & the design. It's WONDERFUL !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have used that criteria so well, great fun photo and love the glittery back ground!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning layout Paula. Love the bright colours. Thx for stopping by and your lovely comment on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete