Sunday, February 1, 2015

Show us Your Stuff February Challenge!

Back again with the fabulous challenge over @ Show us Your Stuff this month! Just a tad scary to make the connection that we are already in the 2nd month of the year!!!

This months challenge has been designed by DT member Ali Abernethy, & here's what she has for you...


This is my take on the challenge...


Since I had green elements I thought I would pull out the microbeads...LOL what a disaster! I swear more microbeads are scattered all over my work space & especially underneath my table than on the layout, but they do look good. My handmade item is my final piece from Flutterby Designs, which meant I had to do some shopping this week ;)



Check out the gorgeous creations from the rest of the DT HERE. I look forward to seeing what you come up with.
Thanks for stopping by...as always, a huge thank you for all your lovely comments! I do appreciate each & every one of them, especially the time you take to leave me one x
Happy scrapping!

4 comments: