Sunday, February 1, 2015

Welcome to Kraft Plus Challenge!

Good morning! The 1st challenge over @ Kraft Plus is live...woohoo! There has been such a wonderful 'buzz' surrounding this new venture, behind the scenes & publicly...it's fabulous to be a part of it. Enough from me, here it is...mango breeze colour inspiration!


I totally adored these colours & this is what I did with them...


The background was created with Distress Paints, their colours were a perfect match :)

Pop over to the Kraft Plus blog HERE to check out the amazing inspiration from the rest of the team & sponsors too. I can't wait to see what you do with this.
Thank you for stopping by...as always, a huge thank you for all your lovely comments! I do appreciate each & every one of them, including the time you take to leave me one x
Happy scrapping!

2 comments:

  1. both are fabulous projects, love the challenges, congrats

    ReplyDelete
  2. That photo couldn't possibly be any more perfect for this palette! Absolutely gorgeous, and I just love your painted backdrop! Yum!

    ReplyDelete