Sunday, March 1, 2015

Show us Your Stuff March Challenge!

Yikes! I can't believe we are in March already...seriously where did February go????

This months challenge over @ Show us Your Stuff is a brilliant quote challenge by Chloe, who is also this months sponsor with her gorgeous Rainbow Splendour goodies.


This quote simply evokes love & happiness to me, so instantly thought of my kids...here's what I did.


My background is a mix of watercolour paints, mist, stamping & stenciling with distress ink. My handmade crocheted flower was a gift from one of my gorgeous retreaters...thank you Peg so much!

Check out the rest of the teams gorgeous creations HERE...I do hope you'll join us this month, just remember your handmade item...too easy!
Thanks for stopping by...as always, a huge thank you for all your lovely comments! I do appreciate each & every one, especially the time you take to leave me one x
Happy scrapping!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww....lovely! I really like that 'marrakesh-ish' bg cut file, too....looks fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete