Monday, December 22, 2014

Show Us Your Stuff!

Hello, today I'm sharing my layout for this month's challenge over at Show Us Your Stuff! A reminder of the mood board...


& my layout...


I've used a flair from Flutterby Designs for my handmade item...so love them!

I know it's a crazy month...haha I've been having one myself, but I do hope you'll join in. We have a bit of a 'secret Santa' thing going on for the winner...would love to win myself ;)

Check out the gorgeous inspiration from the rest of the team HERE. I look forward to seeing what you do.
Thank you for stopping by...as always, thank you for your lovely comments. I do appreciate each & every one of them x
Happy scrapping!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my GOSH! That heart behind really is eye catching.....loooove the brights, too:):) Happy CHristmas:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! This is awesome!!!
    I wish you and your family a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete