Friday, January 9, 2015

Happy New Year!

Goodbye 2014 & hello 2015!
Let's hope this new year brings health, happiness & only good things it's way.

Speaking of good things...here is this months challenges.

For 123 Challenge Blog...


& here is my take on the criteria...


With the word 'appreciate', I knew I wanted to scrap the sunrise photos I had taken which worked well the lemon. I created the folds in the tissue paper...great to adding texture without too much bulk.

Check out the rest of the teams gorgeous layouts HERE.

Over at Show us your Stuff, we have a fabulous sketch for inspiration!


...just don't forget your handmade embellishment ;) My take on this challenge will go up mid-month. In the meantime, check out the amazing layouts from the rest of the team HERE.

Thank you for stopping by...as always, a huge, huge thank you for all your lovely comments & support! I truly do appreciate each & everyone one x
Happy scrapping!

1 comment:

  1. Aaah! The tissue paper...what a BRILL idea:):) love the vibrancy here...those photos are STUNNING!!!

    ReplyDelete