Friday, January 16, 2015

Show us your Stuff Challenge.

Have you seen?...over at Show us Your Stuff, we have some fresh blood to inspire you ;) Check out the fabulous new additions to the team HERE.

A reminder of the fabulous sketch for this month...


Here's my take...I used the gorgeous papers from Kaisercraft. Isn't it easy when you have the whole range on hand ;) These colours worked perfectly with my photo & even though they aren't 'beachy', I think it works.


My handmade item is the altered 'washi tape' flair. I also cut the hearts from felt, but everything I though of doing with them ended up looking very much like Charm's gorgeous creations...I felt that was a bit wrong, so simply felt them plain.
Check out the inspiration from the rest of the team HERE.
Thanks for stopping by...as always, a huge, huge thank you for all your lovely comments. I do appreciate each and everyone of them x
Happy scrapping!

2 comments:

  1. Looking gooood! And totally beachy....those hearts [plain as they are] look darn well perfect to me:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this layout, it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete