Wednesday, December 3, 2014

123 Challenge Blog!

The December challenge over @ 123 Challenge Blog is...


Lucky for me I had some Ranger 'watermelon' paint on hand, which I used that to paint up my tags & with my stencil in the background. I also found some really, really old frames I've had lying around as they matched perfectly with the distress paint I used to stamp in...I didn't intend to have quite so much blue ;)


This is a photo of my husband at about 6 years of age...what a cutie ;)

Check out what the rest of the team did HERE, they are beautiful!
Thanks for stopping by...as always, a huge thank you for all your lovely comments! I do appreciate the time you take to leave me one x
Happy scrapping!

1 comment:

  1. He IS --- was???!!! --- a cutie! LOOOVE how you've stapled those tags & the watermelon looks smashing here:):)

    ReplyDelete