Wednesday, December 3, 2014

The Color Room presents HeART & Soul

Hello...so sorry for the delay getting the monthly challenges up. I've been laid up in bed with an awful stomach bug :( feeling a bit sore & sorry for myself at the moment.

Sadly this is the last month for The Color Room & it's gorgeous palette's. I've thoroughly enjoyed my time with this amazing international team, their creations are totally inspiring & it's been fabulous to be a part of it! A huge thank you to Cynthia Llorens for initially inviting me & Lydell Quin for welcoming me to the group...I'm very sorry it's over. With that, I hope you'll all join in this last month...it's certainly a fabulous colour palette.


I love using tissue paper on layouts & always have plenty on hand because I actually do wrap & decorate gift bags with it, so this was a no-brainer for the household item ;)


I've used paint on my background...the silver added with a palette knife, red with stencil & blue & silver with stamps. I love my distress paints with stencils...unfortunately the red bled a bit as the sponge was damp...ooops!

Check out the gorgeous creations from the rest of the DT HERE...as I said before, I do hope you'll join us this month.
Thanks for stopping by...as always, a huge thank you for your lovely comments! I do appreciate the time you take to leave me one x
Happy scrapping.

1 comment:

  1. Love the background!! And the Christmas Tree looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete