Sunday, October 7, 2012

October WW1

I miss being part of the CT's, partly because it forced you make the time to create...I haven't joined in any of them for a few months :( I'm so good at that 'mummy guilt' crap...I'm yet to implement that concept of 'balance', but am going to give it a good try this month!
Starting with WW1 - white + yellow + stars


Having fun with the glimmer mist, paint, distress inks & texture paste...perfect way to spend a sunday arvo! :) Also loving this star template from Crafters.


Thanks for stopping by...I hope you managed some weekend scrapping! Thank you, as always, for your lovely comments...they do make my day x
Happy scrapping!

11 comments:

  1. I so get the Mummy guilt thing. I find my pages are made a lot quicker these days so I can get them done in the limited time I have. That's a good thing though.
    Love love the stars. This is so eye catching and yep, I think you covered the criteria...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning.. those big stars are awesome!! brilliant take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous hun! I get the mummy guilt thing... but I have decided that I need more time for me, to do what I love... if mummy is happy, everyone is happy!
    D xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this! The stars look awesome :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gosh those starts rock big time Paula!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your stars with the hint of masking/texture in there, Paula...fantastic layout & great take on this months WW1 challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic page Paula....love how you have done the stars. Thanks for sharing your page with us at WW1. m :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love what you have created here! Those big stars set the whole page off!! Thanks for playing along this month at WW1 hope you didn't get too much mummy guilt ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your work is beautiful Paula...I'm sorry I don't stop by and comment as much as I should. Love you my talented friend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous layout!!! Love all your layouts, Paula! I particularly love the one about your father below... beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous layout Paula, love these big yellow stars & your use of white space. Lovely to meet you today too. Glad you found time to play along with this months challenge at WW1. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete