Sunday, October 21, 2012

KIU challenge!

Woohoo...challenge # 2 completed for the month! Haha it's not as many as I would have liked considering the time left for the month, but I guess you've got to be grateful for what you do get done ;)
This layout is for KIU's challenge of misting...


My kids love to pull faces for the camera...this was my daughter after the excitement of getting 1 Direction tickets, she was mimicking some of their silly faces! I just love the excitement! :)
Thanks for stopping by & a huge thank you for all your lovely comments, they do mean so much to me! x
Happy scrapping!

12 comments:

  1. Hehe love the photos. Your page is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning colours and drips,love the raw chippie too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I know.... the months are going by faster than ever!! this looks amazing, love the back ground misting and drips!! and great photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Layout Paula!!! Love the different shades of green you've achieved here. Great Stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must admit that when I saw this challenge at KIU, I thought of you straight away Paula. You have done a fantastic job!
    Lol! I always threaten my kids that if they pull faces at the camera, I WILL scrap it and I often do. Doesn't seem to stop them though.
    Take care. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is amazing, Paula!
    I really love the simplicity of it & your background is fantastic!
    Love the photos too...lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just beautiful Paula. Love the fun photos you have chosen and that misting technique is a real showstopper. Thanks for joining us at KIU :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. like the simplicity but eye catching..thanks for playing along at KIU

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! I really love this layout and your misting is divine! Thanks for joining in the fun at KIU!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely misting!! Thanks for playing along at KIU!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooohh, that background is just gorgeous Paula!!
    How exciting for your DD!!
    Hugs
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete