Friday, October 19, 2012

A layout of love...

This layout was done for a dear friend, as part of a gift for this brave wee girls family. I do not personally know this family, but I've been following their story for months now...I cannot quite imagine the bravery & strength they must require on a daily basis, my heart simply goes out to them! I pray this gorgeous little girl wins her fight & goes on to live an amazing & happy life!


I am reminded to be grateful each & every day for my childrens health & all that is good in our life...for that, I am very thankful!
Thanks for stopping by...I hope life is being extra kind to you! As always, a very big thank you for all your lovely comments, they do bring a smile to my day x
Happy scrapping!

5 comments:

  1. This is lovely, and yes we just need to be thankful for each day as it comes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. how wonderful to do a page like this Paula ... so much love has gone into this I can tell .... sooooooooooooo beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet, beautiful page. How kind of you to create something so lovely for a family going through this kind of struggle!

    ReplyDelete