Monday, September 17, 2012

All things Tim!!!

My regular readers would know about the 'wee crush' I have for the super talented Tim Holtz, especially after doing his class, while he was here in Sydney! Hehe that 'wee crush' should really read 'huge crush' ;)
With this layout I've basically incorporated his 'signature tag' to my layout! I so love these stamps & the colours worked perfectly with this cheeky photo of my girl.


 
The next is a card I created by simply adding the tag to it! Again using more of my Tim Holtz stamps & distress inks.
 

For this one I gave the alcohol inks a try...hehe I think a bit more practice is required ;) he makes it all look so easy, but I managed to create some dark backgrounds...LOL will use those for male cards :)

 
 
Thanks for stopping by...a huge, huge thank you for all your lovely comments! I really do appreciate the time you take to leave me one x
Happy scrapping!

8 comments:

  1. What a lovely pic of your gorgeous girl Paula! Love the techniques you've used and your cards are fabulous. Lol! I think there are quite a few ladies in Australia with a HUGE crush on Tim. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I didn't realise he'd been in Sydney...never mind! I'm going to Finnabair's class next year at Hornsby...exciting even if it is a long time away....LOVE how you've made/used your tags....especially on the top LO - LOVE the little film strip & your doilies look great...must get mine out & use 'em. Funny how you forget what you've got sometimes:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really??? I'd love to meet you...I'm there in the morning...might be able to catch up after the session or something???!!!! Plenty of time, anyways, before then:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are wonderful.. I love the tags and the layout is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had me at "Tim"....lol. Just love the orange touches and what a beautiful photo. Your tags look awesome. It is so much fun isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work Paula. Love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome work Paula. What a gorgeous photo of your daughter.

    ReplyDelete