Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Canvas play...

Whilst at retreat the previous weekend, we set a canvas challenge for the girls to get messy with! It was inspired by the lovely Lisa who joined us previously...we all adored her style & what she created with her canvases.
I wanted to create an 'affirmation canvas' for myself to keep me focused on positive thoughts...this is what I came up with.
 

I really struggled with chosing a single affirmation that I liked, but then realised I wanted something that would change with me, so have used these cards from Lousie Hay, which I can change day to day...mood to mood ;) The background was created using glimmermists, paint & crafters templates...haha just a few of my favourite things!
Thanks for stopping by...as always, a huge thank you for all your lovely comments, I really do appreciate each & every one of them x
Happy scrapping!

7 comments:

  1. This is great - I'm a real fan of affirmations & quotes & your bg work is AM-AZING...just LOVE it...the colours & the stamps etc...they look wonderful together:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I love this Paula, what a great idea to be able to change the affirmations.
    D xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome canvas Paula.. love the idea with the changeable affirmations... your background looks amazing!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea Paula! Love your canvas and your template work is superb as always. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. very very cool to be able to switch the affirmations out, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. bursting with color and happiness .. love the pic of you Paula xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab fab. Love the orange, great affirmation and the background is awesome. And of course, what a stunning photo of you.

    ReplyDelete