Sunday, August 28, 2011

Weekend scrapping!

It was sad not to see the sun much yesterday, but certainly a perfect excuse to stay indoors & scrap!!! :)

'On this day...' is the layout that I scrapped, using What is Old is New vintage kit...which is simply gorgeous, almost everything on this layout was included in the kit! I love this photo of my family...so interesting to see the fashion! Hehe even funnier to see my dad, not only in a suit & tie, but gloves!!! Sadly my mother is the only person still with us from this photo.


Thanks for stopping by, your lovely comments are always appreciated...many thanks! x


Happy scrapping!!!

7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful layout full of wonderful memories Paula! The gloves are fab but those glasses are really stylish! Love it!!
    I think that is a Prima flower, I had similar ones with glitter sprinkles in white!
    Love your tissue paper flower too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes Paula I know what you mean about fashion .... I was married in 1970 and my veil was similar to the one in the pic ... I feel the fashions are much nicer today ... the page you have created is awesome and the papers and embellies are so perfect ... beautiful .. hugz xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely vintage layout Paula, love the angles of your design. I like looking at the clothes in old photo's too so elegant with the hats and gloves etc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is just lovely Paula, i adore all your gorgeous layers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful and elegant LO Paula.. love all the pretty layered details and soft muted colours!! Take care :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow Paula this is GORGEOUS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW this is stunning vintage page Love it

    ReplyDelete