Saturday, August 13, 2011

Retreat scrapping!

Last weekend I did manage some scrapping between loads of laughs & chatter at retreat! I absolutely loved 2 days of guilt-free scrapping :)

This paper was perfect for these photos, not much needed to do at all...don't you love those easy layouts! :)


I had fun playing with the 'big shot' dies & embossing folders after getting my hands on some 'core color' cardstock. I hope my MIL forgives me for putting her on green pp, she hated green...but I simply loved this paper & thought it suited beautifully ;)

I'm very happy to get some older photos scrapped...this is my eldest, in her fathers shoes!


The rest are yet to be completed...I just have to set aside some time! LOL which is easier said than done!!!


Thanks for stopping by :) & a huge thank you for all your lovely comments...they do mean so much to me x

11 comments:

  1. Great pages Paula! Love the paper on that first one...so perfect for the pic :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is totally fun and beautiful, every page is unique and lovely in its own way, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fabulous time Paula. All three pages are gorgeous and that photo of your MIL is great and I'm sure she would love the green.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like you had a fantastic weekend Paula. Love what you've created. I've got the same gorgeous papers in my stash as in your first layout. The shade of green in you MIL's layout looks great and I'm sure she won't mind. I love the simplicity of your last layout! Hope you find some time soon to complete the rest of your layouts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're fabulous Paula! Hope you get to finish the other pages soon :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pages. Love them all. Look forward to seeing the rest of the completed pages :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are lovely paula, I especially love that middle one the design and colours are just gorgy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so glad you had a fun weekend ...sounds like it !!!!! these LO's are super awesome .... wowzers, ... hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog! Awesome layouts you have made!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving all your pages Paula.. can't wait to see the others when they're finished!! Sounds like you had a fabulous weekend :))

    ReplyDelete