Monday, August 22, 2011

This layout is for the Stuck! August Bonus Sketch # 1. I had a bit of fun with this one. It's my 1st time doing one of their sketches...I've always loved them, just hadn't, but can see I'll be doing more.


This one is simply for the 'fun' of it...using some gorgeous papers & some really old photos :)


This is a layout that I started at retreat...thanks Michelle for the template, love it! Hehe as soon as her back is turned...I'm off with it ;)


This year I've done a bit of 'scrap therapy' & this layout is a recent one. With the 10 yr anniversary coming up, it seemed timely for me. I think being a new mum at the time, this event left it's mark on me...as it did for many. Photo credit to Pierre Coquil, taken in 1998.



Thanks for stopping by...as always, your lovely comments are very much appreciated :) thank you x

Happy scrapping!

5 comments:

  1. Fab work Paula. Love the brickwork and colors in your first page. And great idea documenting a page about 9/11. Something out kids can look back at one day (and none of mine were born at that stage so I really should try it). Great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous work Paula, love the photo of you and Lou ... and the brick work looks awesome .... love all of these pages ... been busy !!!!! hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE them all Paula! The background looks so awesome on the first one and that last page is definitely a poignant one. I love how you used botha colour and a b&w photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! I totally love the brick background on the first page Paula and love the design and colours on 9/11...great idea to document your thoughts on such an important event in world history.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so fantastic, Paula! I love them all equally. What a great idea about 9/11. It's something really important to document and very interesting to read too. My kids weren't born then so it'd be really extra interesting for them to read. Very inspiring work, Paula! TFS!

    xo

    ReplyDelete