Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Forever Always Sketch & more!

The Forever Always August sketch is up! We would absolutely love it, if you gave it a go. Here is my take...



A couple of months ago, the lovely Sue used this flower in one of her challenges...I didn't get a chance to make them at the time, but have been hanging out ever since. You can find the tutorial here, they are so simple & gorgeous...I couldn't stop at just one!
On my 'smile' layout, I've used red cardstock & combined it with the gorgeous prima papers.

On my 'changed' layout, I've made it out of patterned paper & was very rough, giving it a 'less perfect' look (also a bit flatter ;) in the page protector & album).


Here is a close-up...

& again, on a birthday card, with a bit of kindy glitz on the edges. Hehe, did I say I really loved this flower ;)


Sadly, not much to show for my retreat weekend :(
Brilliant weekend, as usual...thank you Sonia! It was fantastic to catch up with everyone again, but I was sick & my mojo was completely GONE!
Bring on the warmer weather!!!
Happy scrapping & thanks for visiting :)



4 comments:

  1. stunning work paula look forward to seeing more when your feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww Paula, hope you are feeling a bit better! Love these LO's, especially the cluster on the "changed" LO - just stunning! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are ALL gorgeous Paula!!!!!!! LOve your flowers, know wonder you couldnt stop making them they are fab!! Really love your 'changed' LO!!! sorry to hear you were sick at the retreat

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the colours in these! They all look so nice :-) Hope you are well now :-)

    ReplyDelete