Friday, August 20, 2010

Layouts to share.

Here are the final layouts that I started @ retreat.
I simply couldn't resist these gorgeous 'Websters' papers, though found them rather difficult to work with, as I didn't want to cover any of them up! ;)

& this 'tongue in cheek' layout of my DH on the phone to work whilst we were on holiday!


Thank you for all my well wishes & lovely comments, they always bring a smile to my face & brighten the day. I am feeling a lot better...it's certainly taken a while to shake this bug off! It's so beautiful to have this warmer weather.
Happy scrapping!!!

3 comments:

  1. Love them Paula ! Especially the baby boy one...lots of work in that one. The photo doesn't do it justice !!!
    Cheers x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous work Paula. Love your misting and masking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the both Paula, especially one of your DH! the colours are awesome and love the stamping

    ReplyDelete